Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the special one returns

Back in London... it's so sunny and lovely :)  My flat is grossly untidy due to P moving his stuff here, and my return... I feel like I am living in squalor, although it is tidy squalor.  Do you guys ever get the feeling that you can't focus on something when your room is tidy?  I've heard that people use tidying as a distraction from revision, but honestly, I just like being tidy.  I quite like going through my things and reminiscing about their sentimental value, or throwing it out if I don't need it, and rearranging it so my place looks more tidy.


Am I weird?  Or just conforming to my gender role?


I have to say I take a certain pleasure when my hard work pays off, and my room looks really tidy, and is using maximum space efficiency.




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment