Friday, April 16, 2010

fashion

(It's back up for you, A!)


To quote Kayla, "Fashion fades, style is eternal".


I don't care that I'm wearing last season's coat (Topshop Autumn/Winter 09 collection).  I don't care that I don't have skinny jeans, or Ugg boots.  Fashion is just what some people think is in, but there doesn't ever really seen to be an agreed consensus over what's in when.


Fashion bothers me sometimes.  Haute couture is soo crazy, sometimes it's very costly and expensive, and some stuff would never be caught on my body.  It can be an expression of art, but I'm not sure that many people would wear a lot of it.


But surely... style is more important.  It's important to find your own style, and sometimes experiment.  But not too much.  I think that everyone has their own sense of style: they just need to find it.


Obviously, speaking as a girl, fashion is more important to me than it might be to some people e.g. guys.  But I mean.. a lot of people I know might not care about fashion, but theyalways turn up presentable and pretty looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment