Friday, April 30, 2010

the last post of april!

Had a lovely evening... had my first ever lie in during the week that was past 8.30 :)  Worked on my write up and ate lots of Cheerio's.  Then I went to Westfield to see Iron Man 2... the screen was massive, like IMAX style.


I am a person of paradoxes sometimes.  I dislike it when people are late, yet sometimes cannot help but be late myself.  Anyway, when I go to the cinema with my friends we always go in during the adverts due to people's lateness or buying of food or whatever (which always takes fricking ages).  The film itself was awesome.  There was lots of action (and anyone who knows me knows I am not such a fan of action and suspense...!) but it was good.  The storyline was very clever, and had its moments of dry wit and humour.  The acceleration to make the new elements was done extremely cleverly.  Having just watched Angels & Demons, the particle acceleration in Iron Man 2 was very fascinating to see.  I loved it.  I shall definitely be acquiring this film!


Then we went to Pizza Express... had some good chat and laughs and talking, it was lovely.  I like seeing my friends and having fun times.


The ending of the evening was rubbish because I felt really sick when I was waiting for the Overground.  I had JUST missed one so had to wait nearly 25mins for the next one - in theory, I could have touched out and gotten another form of transport but I didn't want to waste money.  It was raining and I had two ladders in my stockings/hold ups, and I felt sick.  Maybe it was the food I ate...?


But I dislike the rain.  Everything looks so gloomy :(


This blog posting month has been difficult.  It's shown me that
a) my life is boring :'(
b) I have a very unorganised mind
c) I ramble a lot


But now this is the last post.  I hope you enjoyed reading about my random posts!





I think I might just end up buying my own birthday presents.  I know what I want, and I feel more and more like I can ask for what I want from people less and less.  I know what will make me happy more than anyone (except maybe the boy) and usually if I want something I get it.  The things I want aren't that costly, but they'll make me happy :)


xoxo
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment