Sunday, April 4, 2010

how long til the music drowns you out

I greatly dislike people who don't bother.  As in, they say they're my friend but then they do nothing about it.  So then, what's the point of being my friend?  People who think they're too good to hang around with someone, and forsake them in favour of a boyfriend or girlfriend.  And then turns around and denies he/she has a girl/boyfriend.  What's the point?  I wouldn't be bothered normally, except when you fail to admit it for over a year....


Seriously, if I ever become one of those girls who does everything with her boyfriend, and doesn't see her friends anymore, TELL ME.  I don't ever want to become like that, and forsake my friendships.


On another note... how many Easter eggs do you think it is socially acceptable to have?  Happy Easter :)




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment