Wednesday, April 28, 2010

er.. misquote

Currently, all the silly things I say are usually to do with geography.  Never having needed to study a map of the world, I didn't know where many countries were.  Now, I'd like to think I am less blonde..... ¬_¬ but that's probably not all that true.


Here are a select few of the very many silly things I have said.....


"Do snails have teeth?!" (Hey, I didn't know, OK?  It sounded silly at the time, but Wikipedia says that snails have microscopic teeth!)


"Remember when Jelly Babies used to be a cartoon?" (I swear it used to be..?? Or there used to be adverts with cartoon Jelly babies?)


"Purple is like pink, but grown up"


"It's like scoring a goal when the other team are having a tea break"


"Say owt mancunian-like"


"Are reindeers REAL?!" (There's an amusing backstory to this... I saw D drawing a picture of a reindeer and Santa on Microsoft Paint a couple of years ago.  I always thought that they weren't real, in the same way that Santa is a legend for children and it's perpetuated as part of the Christmas spirit.  So after lots of laughter and incredulous... ness, I find out that they're real!  But I've never seen one in real life, not even in the London Zoo.. so I am still a bit dubious)


"Arms are like body legs"


"Carol, just being awake makes you sleepy" (well... said to me)


"Are eggs dairy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment